Microphone and Camera are in use
If you are using multiple video conferencing applications, the software may not let go of camera / microphone devices after a few times of switching between the different applications. This may prompt an error on Teamflow that says your microphone and camera are in-use, even when no other applications are open. For example, if you have Zoom installed, it can take-over your camera and microphone even when Zoom is not running. This may cause issues enabling Audio/Video on Teamflow.
In order to resolve this, you can check a few settings;
1) If you have Zoom installed, please go to Preferences -> Audio and uncheck "Automatically adjust Microphone Volume".
- Open Task Manager and properly close any video conferencing app other than Teamflow that is still running in the background.
- If that still doesn't work, kill Teamflow from Task Manager as well and re-open
- Open Activity Monitor and search for the app.
- Use the Ⓧ button to kill any process belonging to any other video conferencing app.