How to install and use Teamflow's Meeting Add-On
Teamflow's Google Workspace Add-On allows you to book meetings and schedule them in specific rooms all within your Google Calendar.
In this article we show you how to;
How to install Teamflow's Meeting Add-On
In order to install the Google Workspace Team Meeting Add On, follow these steps below:
1. Head over to the Teamflow Meeting Add-On by going to the Google Workspace Marketplace by clicking here.
2. Press ' Install' to install Teamflow's Meeting Add-On.
3. Please follow the Installation steps and choose the email that is associated with your Teamflow account
How to use Teamflow's Meeting Add-On
1. Once the Meeting Add-On in installed, open your Google Calendar to begin scheduling your first meeting.
2. Once Google Calendar is open, click on the Teamflow Icon on the right vertical toolbar to open the Meeting Add-On.
3. After you've opened the meeting add-on, choose a time on your calendar that you'd like to schedule your meeting. When the meeting pop-up opens, you'll be provided with the list of rooms within your organization. Once you pick one, it will automatically sync your scheduled meeting with your meeting room.
4. That's it! You've just scheduled yourself a new meeting on your calendar that connects you directly to a specific room on Teamflow 😃