How to customize the floor of your office
With our announcement of Teamflow 2.0 comes awesome new customization features. One of them includes the option to customize the floor of your office. This gives users the ability to bring your office to life!
In order to properly customize the tiles of your office floor, follow these steps;
1. Click on the customization tool at the top left in your Teamflow environment. (If you're on the main floor of your workspace it will say Customize. If you're in a room it will say '...', which will lead to an option to click 'Customize Space' from the dropdown menu). Once the Customization tool is open in the sidebar, press the second option called 'Layout'. Scroll down to where it says 'Customize Floors'.
2. Click on a tile option of your choice. Once selected, hover your mouse over where you want to change the tiles of the floor. You can then either click and drag to change a set of tiles or click to change one tile time at a time.
While you're in the layout editor, you'll notice a toolbar at the bottom of your screen which includes 3 options to configure your floors.
1. The 'Select Tool' will allow you to select a specific tile by single-clicking or selecting a range of tiles by clicking, holding, and dragging. Once the tiles are selected, you can either delete with the 'delete' key or move their placement by dragging the tile(s).
2. The 'Hand Tool' will allow you to click, hold, and drag to pan around your office while in the layout mode.
3. The 'Erase Tool' will allow you to erase the tiles of the floor by click and dragging to erase a set of tiles or click to erase one tile time at a time