Inviting guests to your office
Teamflow allows you to invite guests to your office, but not give them the same access and benefits that come with a full team member.
- Guests do not have the ability to customize your office
- They will not appear in your left side bar when they are not online
- If it is their first time visiting your office, someone on the the team will have to let them into the office, when they attempt to enter
- If you are on a paid plan, guests do not count toward your number of paid seats
- To invite a guest directly to your room, click on the invite button at the top right.
- Select Guest from the dropdown.
- Choose whether you want to give your guest access to the whole office or only a specific room. In the example, below the guest will only have access to our Jam Room.
- Invite your guest by either entering their email, or copy and sharing the link at the bottom.
- That's it! Before your guest enters your office, you will receive a notification that they are knocking on the door. You will need to accept the request to allow them in.