Creating Audio Zones
Audio Zones disable spatial audio and allow everyone in a specific area to hear each other equally.
This is great when building spaces for larger groups of people - for example a lounge, pod of desks, or meeting area.
- To create an audio zone, first click on the customize button at the top left.
- Click on Audio Zones under the Furniture tab.
- Adjust the size of the audio zone so that it encompasses the full area of the space.
- Click on the checkmark to save!
- Don't forget to hit Save & Exit when you're done customizing.