In this article we will show you how to:
One feature you don't want to miss out is customizing your office!
Adding furniture and building a layout of your office is a great way to build context for how team members should use the space. With our tools you can personalize it to meet the style of your team.
For example, you can create pods for each team. Below is an example of a pod for the engineering team.
You can create a lounge for people to relax in:
You can create a large common area for larger events like team lunches and happy hours.
How to place furniture
- Click on Customize at the top left of your screen.
- In the Furniture tab, you will see a number of different categories including: sofas, chairs, desks and more.
- Click on an item to drop it in your office.
- You can use your mouse to re-size the furniture
- You can also rotate the furniture by using the rotate buttons in the task bar below the furniture
- in some situations, you may have furniture on top of each other. For example, you may want to put a rug down underneath your table. To do this, place the rug over your desk and then use the Send back button to place it behind your table.
How to place labels
You can add labels to help people navigate your office. In the example above we added a "Common Area" label so that people know the intended purpose of the space.
- To do this, click Customize and select Wayfinding.
- Use edit to change the text within the label.
- You can change the color of the label
- You can change the font-size as well
- When ready, click on the checkmark to place your label.
When you are done customizing, don't forget to press Save & Exit to get out of customization mode.
That's it! Enjoy customizing your office!