Chatting with team members
Teamflow has its own chat app allowing you to communicate with your team even when you're not all in the same space.
In this article we show you how to:
- Chat on the Main Floor
- Our main floor chat allows you to talk to your whole team. To open the main floor chat, hover over the Main floor on the left hand side bar, and a chat icon will appear. Click on the icon to open the chat column.
- Chat in a room
- You can also chat within a room. This is great for larger groups and meetings where people have questions, but don't want to interrupt the person speaking
- Find your room in the left hand side bar and hover over it to see the chat icon. Click on the chat icon to open the chat column.
- Chat with another team member
- Finally, you can chat with another team member one on one. Similar to rooms, search for the person's name on the left side bar. When you hover over their name a chat icon will appear. Click on the chat icon to open up the chat column and start a conversation.
- Turn on/off notifications
- To turn on your notifications, open up the chat column that you want to enable notifications for, click on the three dots at the top, and then press Enable Notifications.
- To turn off your notifications, repeat the same steps, but instead you'll see an option to Mute Notifications.