- The Teamflow user e-mail address must be the same as the Salesloft account that will be used.
- Someone that is an admin must be the first person to link their account. Otherwise, there will be an error during the authorization flow.
- Click on the settings button, which you can find when you hover your mouse over your avatar.
- In the modal that appears, please click Link Salesloft Account button.
- A new window will pop up that shows you are now connected to Salesloft. Press Close.
- If you receive an error on this page, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our engineers will look into it.
- Connect a headset to their computer so that your computer audio is using the headset for both input and output.
- In Teamflow, make sure your Microphone (Mic) and Headset (Audio) are both set to the correct headset.
- In Teamflow, click on 'Share' on the toolbar, then;
- Click on the Chrome Tab on the right of the modal
- Ensure the Salesloft tab is selected
- Toggle 'Share tab audio' at the bottom left of the modal
- Now your Salesloft should show up in your office 🥳
- That's it! All calls should sync your status to blank, dialing, or on a call. Happy calling 😎