Inviting guests to your office
Teamflow allows you to invite guests to your office, but not give them the same access and benefits that come with a full team member.
- Guests do not have the ability to customize your office
- They will not appear in your left side bar when they are not online
- If you are on a paid plan, guests do not count toward your number of paid seats
- To invite a guest directly to your room, click on the invite button at the top right.
- Ensure that 'Guest' is chosen in the drop-down list in the 'Invite Via Email' form input. You can then invite your team members by entering their email in the form input. Once you complete that, you can click the 'Invite' button.
- If you'd like to invite your guests via a copied link, simply click the 'Copy' button, which will copy the 'Guest' link to your clipboard (ensure that you have selected the option 'Guest' from the drop-down menu). You can then provide that link to your guest, who will have access to join the specific room you've copied the link from.