How to customize the walls of your office
With our announcement of Teamflow 2.0 comes awesome new customization features. One of them includes the option to customize the walls of your office. This gives users the ability to bring your office to life!
In order to customize the walls of your office, follow these steps;
1. First click on your #Room Name at the top left of the environment and then the Customize Space button. Once the Customization tool is open in the sidebar, press the second option called 'Layout'. You'll now see an option called Walls. Click to choose one of the Wall options.
2. Click on a wall option of your choice. Once selected, hover your mouse over where you want to place the wall. You can then either click, hold, and drag to create an enclosed wall or click to add one part of the wall at a time
While you're in the layout editor, you'll notice a new toolbar which includes 3 options to configure your floors;
1. The 'Select Tool' will allow you to select a specific tile by single-clicking or selecting a range of tiles by clicking and dragging. Once the tiles are selected, you can either delete or move their placement with the 'delete' key or dragging the tile(s).
2. The 'Hand Tool' will allow you to click, hold, and drag to pan around your office while in the layout mode.
3. The 'Erase Tool' will allow you to erase the tiles of the floor by clicking, holding, and dragging to erase a set of tiles or click to erase one tile at a time