Creating an account
This article will show you how to:
- To create an account on Teamflow click on the Try for Free button on our homepage. Alternatively, you can click here.
- If your workplace uses Google Workplace, click on Continue with Google to breeze through account creation. If your workplace does not use Google, then click on the link below that says 'No, thanks I'd rather create an account with my email and password'.
- Fill out the sign-up form and click Continue once complete. (Skip this step if you chose Continue with Google)
- Fill in your company details. The company name will be used as the name of your Teamflow office. Once complete, click Continue.
- To invite your team you have three options:
- Invite via email: teammates will receive an email from Teamflow letting them join your workspace.
- Invite via link: you can manually share your workspace link with any team member. They will be added as users of your office.
- Teamflow can work in either your web browser or on our desktop app. We recommend that users download the desktop app to get the best experience.
- To do so, click on the Download button to download the installer.
- Open the installer by double clicking on the file. If you can't find the file, it is typically placed in your downloads folder.
- Follow the instructions to install Teamflow on your computer
- Once completed, open the Teamflow app and sign-in!